Skip to main content

Layout of filter

More
7 years 11 months ago #300011 by hmd
Layout of filter was created by hmd
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.ijscomanvenlo.nl/webwinkel/stalen-kandelaar

On this page I have a filer on the right of the page.,

Currently the checkbox and teh text are on different lines. What I want is that checkbox and text are on the same line. And that the leftmost character of teh texts of all items are alinged.

How can I do this?

Kind regards,

Hubert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #300019 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Layout of filter
Hi,

You can add such CSS on your website to do that:
span.hikashop_filter_checkbox {
display: block;
}
span.hikashop_filter_checkbox label{
display: inline-block !important;
}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum