- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Import Deleted Products from Existing Spreadsheet
- diaperaddict
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 7 months ago #303549
by diaperaddict
Import Deleted Products from Existing Spreadsheet was created by diaperaddict
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
pumpkinvines.com/e
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.22
I hope that I am explaining this correctly.
I have products that I had deleted and now have stock of again, They are in my export spreadsheet and when I try to import them they will not appear. I purged the database
#__hikashop_product
#__hikashop_price
#__hikashop_product_category
#__hikashop_product_related
I am thinking that there is something in the data that is making them tell the system that they are deleted. Is there a column that I can override to import these products?
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.22
I hope that I am explaining this correctly.
I have products that I had deleted and now have stock of again, They are in my export spreadsheet and when I try to import them they will not appear. I purged the database
#__hikashop_product
#__hikashop_price
#__hikashop_product_category
#__hikashop_product_related
I am thinking that there is something in the data that is making them tell the system that they are deleted. Is there a column that I can override to import these products?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #303574
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Import Deleted Products from Existing Spreadsheet
Hi,
I don't know what you have in your CSV for the import so I can't say why that would happen. Could you provide a copy of the CSV ?
I don't know what you have in your CSV for the import so I can't say why that would happen. Could you provide a copy of the CSV ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds