- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 1
Offer display
- wwwopptwcom
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 7 months ago #304033
by wwwopptwcom
Offer display was created by wwwopptwcom
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
E.g
-15%NT$158,949
->
-15% Price after discount:NT$158,949
How to add this text
"Price after discount"
Behind 15%
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
E.g
-15%NT$158,949
->
-15% Price after discount:NT$158,949
How to add this text
"Price after discount"
Behind 15%
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #304037
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Offer display
Hi,
You can use a translation override and change the translation key PRICE_DISCOUNT_END to:
PRICE_DISCOUNT_END=" Price after discount:"
in order to do that.
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
You can use a translation override and change the translation key PRICE_DISCOUNT_END to:
PRICE_DISCOUNT_END=" Price after discount:"
in order to do that.
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #312707
by softdune
Replied by softdune on topic Offer display
Hi,
When I do this I get the following:
[strike]4,02 € after discount:[/strike]3,42 €
I would like to have the "after discount" not show up in strikethrough.
I tried already with the /strike and del command but does not work.
Is there another translation key I can use which will not be impacted by the strikethrough?
Or (and I know this is not core Hikashop) can you suggest another HTML statement to stop the strikethrough ?
When I do this I get the following:
[strike]4,02 € after discount:[/strike]3,42 €
I would like to have the "after discount" not show up in strikethrough.
I tried already with the /strike and del command but does not work.
Is there another translation key I can use which will not be impacted by the strikethrough?
Or (and I know this is not core Hikashop) can you suggest another HTML statement to stop the strikethrough ?
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by softdune.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #312708
by softdune
Replied by softdune on topic Offer display
Found it.
You can use the </span> command.
You can use the </span> command.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds