- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
Uninstall k2
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 3 months ago #307507
by Crashbandi
Uninstall k2 was created by Crashbandi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
banobathrooms-co-uk.stackstaging.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.30
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1146
Table '3847839ds-373199d0.#__k2_categories' doesn't exist
Hi,
I want to uninstall K2, but when I do I get the homepage error message:
1146
Table '3847839ds-373199d0.#__k2_categories' doesn't exist
Is there an easy way to uninstall K2?
Thanks,
Colin.
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.30
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1146
Table '3847839ds-373199d0.#__k2_categories' doesn't exist
Hi,
I want to uninstall K2, but when I do I get the homepage error message:
1146
Table '3847839ds-373199d0.#__k2_categories' doesn't exist
Is there an easy way to uninstall K2?
Thanks,
Colin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #307508
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Uninstall k2
Hi,
I've no idea. I would recommend to ask on the k2 forum about that:
www.joomlaworks.net/forum/k2-en
I've no idea. I would recommend to ask on the k2 forum about that:
www.joomlaworks.net/forum/k2-en
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
7 years 3 months ago #307518
by Crashbandi
Replied by Crashbandi on topic Uninstall k2
OK, will do.
Regards,
Colin
Regards,
Colin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds