Skip to main content

Filter on product list

More
7 years 1 month ago #310038 by m.fontana
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.vignaiolitreviso.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11

Hi,
I'd like to create filter like the attachment; so I create a filter on Hikashop admin and I'd like that filter are on text type in the same line, so when I click on filter product are view based on the choice.

How can I do that?

Thanks so much
Matteo Fontana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #310040 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filter on product list
Hi,

You can create filters via the menu Display>Filters in your backend.
Then, you want your "rossi" menu item to list all your products by default and you want to turn off the "filters" display setting of the menu item so that the filters don't appear at the top of the listing.
Then, you can configure the Hikashop Filter module via the Joomla modules manager to display in the sidebar position of your template for that menu item so that it can display your filter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #310121 by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Filter on product list
Thanks so much.

I've create a filter based on custom fields, and the filter is list type. How can I do for add an active class when I choose a filter?
Code is this
Code:
<li><a class="hikashop_filter_list" data-container-div="hikashop_filter_form_module_185" onclick="document.getElementById('filter_Tipologie_4_module_185').value='bianchi';document.forms['hikashop_filter_form_module_185'].submit();">Bianchi</a></li>

Thanks so much
Matteo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #310125 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filter on product list
Hi,

With the list type, selected elements have the class hikashop_filter_list_selected added to them.

I wanted to look at the situation on your website, but I don't see that rossi menu. Could you provide instructions to access that page along with a screenshot of the settings of the filter so that we can look at the situation ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #310141 by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Filter on product list
Hi,
go on this page for see the filter menu: www.vignaiolitreviso.com/shop .

This message contains confidential information


Thanks so much
Matteo Fontana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #310144 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filter on product list
Hi,

I went there with the access you provided but I didn't see any filter on that page and couldn't find any elsewhere. Could you provide more information on how to see the filter you're talking about ?
Also, could you provide a screenshot of the settings of the filter ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #310205 by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Filter on product list
Hi,
that is the filter, is a hikashop filter module.

Thanks so much
Matteo Fontana


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #310217 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filter on product list
Hi,

Could you also provide a screenshot of the settings of the filter and not the settings of the HikaShop filter module ?
We need the settings there to know how your filter is setup as we don't have the problem on our end and I suppose that it depends on a combination of settings to get the result with the issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #310244 by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Filter on product list
Hi,
here the screen of module configuration.

I've another question, this page is a categories listing menu and is with manufacturer category. I can't see the title of Manufacurer. Why?

This message contains confidential information


Thanks so much
Matteo

Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by m.fontana.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #310245 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filter on product list
Hi,

1. That's a screenshot of the settings of the filter section of the HikaShop configuration, that's not a screenshot of the settings of the filter itself.
Please go in the menu Display>Filters and edit your filter there. I need a screenshot of that area.

2. For the brand title, go in the Joomla menu manager and edit your menu item with the alias "hikashop-menu-for-brands-listing". There, make sure that the "show page heading" setting is activated and that the "Use the menu name as title" setting is deactivated. Then it should display the brand name as heading of the listing as you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #310283 by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Filter on product list
Hi,
here the attachment.

Another question, ss it possible to add an "all" value to display all the products? I don't want to able "Deletable filter" option.

I solve point 2

Thanks so much
Matteo Fontana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #310285 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filter on product list
HI,

1. Thanks. I was able to reproduce the issue and added a patch for it. Download again the HikaShop Business install package on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch.

2. Try adding a value "all" to your custom product field. And in the "value" input of that "all" value, leave that input empty.
That might be able to do it. But if that doesn't work, I'm afraid that only some code customization would allow you to do that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #310623 by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Filter on product list
Hi,
I solved the problem about display all filter and function.

I've another problem, I activate the infinity scroll on menu settings but no function on frontend. Why?

Thanks
Matteo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #310625 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filter on product list
Hi,

Could you provide a link to this menu element ?
Also, try to temporarily rename the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/ via FTP in order to deactivate the view overrides of your template on the products listings. If it works that way, then it means that the issue comes from one of the overrides in this folder. You can then rename the files one by one in that folder in order to find the culprit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #310774 by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Filter on product list
Hi,
I've renamed the folder but continue to no function.

The link is this: www.vignaiolitreviso.com/shop

This message contains confidential information


Thanks so much
Matteo Fontana
Last edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #310796 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filter on product list
Hi,

Looking at the situation, it seems that you've activated the "random" setting of your menu item. In that case, the page will display 12 random products each time the page is refreshed. So in that case, you can't have a pagination (otherwise, you wouldn't see some products or you would see others several times).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #311076 by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Filter on product list
Hi, thanks so much for your answer.

I've another question about filter, when I select a filter on shop page that reload; how can I for not doing it? The product must appeared without reload page when I select the filter.

Thanks so much
Matteo Fontana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #311079 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filter on product list
Hi,

You would have to turn off the "force redirect" option of the filter module.
Then the module will filter the products listing on the same page.
Note that this supposes that the products listing below the filter module has all your products.
The following user(s) said Thank You: m.fontana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum