- Posts: 147
- Thank you received: 8
Cart module icon display
7 years 1 week ago #311413
by NicoW
Cart module icon display was created by NicoW
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.norahlux.red
Hi,
I added :
to view > product > cart and it produces the wanted outcome.
I have added some code to produce item numers in circles, and when a product is added to wishlist it works fine.
Now I have 2 issues still:
1 how can I make the circles only visible when items are added?
2 When i add items to cart, it will produce a second basket on top of the first one, what am i missing?
(3th question, can the icons become a link same as the items number link (to wishlist and basket?)
Code added to css:
Hi,
I added :
Code:
if($this->cart_type == 'wishlist'){
echo '<i class="far fa-heart" style="font-size:24px;color:white"></i>';
}
if($this->cart_type == 'cart'){
echo '<i class="fas fa-shopping-basket" style="font-size:24px;color:white"></i>';
}
I have added some code to produce item numers in circles, and when a product is added to wishlist it works fine.
Now I have 2 issues still:
1 how can I make the circles only visible when items are added?
2 When i add items to cart, it will produce a second basket on top of the first one, what am i missing?
(3th question, can the icons become a link same as the items number link (to wishlist and basket?)
Code added to css:
Code:
.topbar-section >div .hikashop_cart_module{
position: absolute;
top: 1px;
right: 60px;
z-index : 0;
}
.topbar-section >div .hikashop_wishlist_module{
position: absolute;
top: 1px;
right: 110px;
z-index : 0;
}
.topbar-section >div .hikashop_cart{
position: absolute;
top: -10px;
right: -10px;
border:1px solid white;
background-color:#fa8080;
height:18px;
border-radius:50%;
-moz-border-radius:50%;
-webkit-border-radius:50%;
width:18px;
text-align: center;
line-height: 1.1;
z-index : 1;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 days ago - 7 years 5 days ago #311451
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Cart module icon display
Hello,
"1 how can I make the circles only visible when items are added?"
On your website url, I can see that when there is no products, you have a little red circle, then to answer your question you have to add css command only on the cart quantity input, for this get the html class on the quantity :
- Point your element, click-right, select inspect (or inspector or inspector tool) , a new window will be display and that you will see html and can see class, here the quantity.
"2 When i add items to cart, it will produce a second basket on top of the first one, what am i missing?"
Are you sure that you don't add more than 2 times your cart icon ? I advice you to analyze your code because so far your condition seems good.
"3th question, can the icons become a link same as the items number link (to wishlist and basket?"
Sorry, but we don't understand your question, can you precise it, and use some concrete examples ?
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
"1 how can I make the circles only visible when items are added?"
On your website url, I can see that when there is no products, you have a little red circle, then to answer your question you have to add css command only on the cart quantity input, for this get the html class on the quantity :
- Point your element, click-right, select inspect (or inspector or inspector tool) , a new window will be display and that you will see html and can see class, here the quantity.
"2 When i add items to cart, it will produce a second basket on top of the first one, what am i missing?"
Are you sure that you don't add more than 2 times your cart icon ? I advice you to analyze your code because so far your condition seems good.
"3th question, can the icons become a link same as the items number link (to wishlist and basket?"
Sorry, but we don't understand your question, can you precise it, and use some concrete examples ?
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Last edit: 7 years 5 days ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds