- Posts: 89
- Thank you received: 2
Products go missing
6 years 11 months ago #312059
by Uriel
Products go missing was created by Uriel
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hikshop lets me save the Product and then the product is not in the Admin and not on the Front End
Good Day,
I do the usual, I go into adding a new Product, populate all info and save...
Up to this point there is nothing wrong..
I then go to the list of products within that specific Category and its missing!
It also doesn't appear on the Front end in Hikashop
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hikshop lets me save the Product and then the product is not in the Admin and not on the Front End
Good Day,
I do the usual, I go into adding a new Product, populate all info and save...
Up to this point there is nothing wrong..
I then go to the list of products within that specific Category and its missing!
It also doesn't appear on the Front end in Hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #312061
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Products go missing
Hello,
I would recommend to activate first the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration, and try to create and save a product again.
That will then probably display an error message which will help us (and you better) understand what's going on and provide a solution.
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
I would recommend to activate first the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration, and try to create and save a product again.
That will then probably display an error message which will help us (and you better) understand what's going on and provide a solution.
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds