- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Product "File" not showing
6 years 10 months ago #313794
by Sonictech
Product "File" not showing was created by Sonictech
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.inodive.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.12
I have placed an image and a "pdf" file on a product, the image shows but not the file, the file is the instructions for the image. How can I get this to show on the product page.
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.12
I have placed an image and a "pdf" file on a product, the image shows but not the file, the file is the instructions for the image. How can I get this to show on the product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #313797
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Product "File" not showing
Hello,
First, you have to know that the file if place below the image, is the "product", and so, if the link isn't display without the user haven't buy it, is normal.
But if the user have buy it and the Url isn't displayed, there is an issue or a bad configuration.
In order to better help you, can you provide these elements :
- An url link to a product with your issue
- Your product backend configuration screenshot
Awaiting news from you to move forward on your subject
Regards
First, you have to know that the file if place below the image, is the "product", and so, if the link isn't display without the user haven't buy it, is normal.
But if the user have buy it and the Url isn't displayed, there is an issue or a bad configuration.
In order to better help you, can you provide these elements :
- An url link to a product with your issue
- Your product backend configuration screenshot
Awaiting news from you to move forward on your subject
Regards
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago #313815
by Sonictech
Replied by Sonictech on topic Product "File" not showing
www.inodive.com/hikashop-menu-for-produc...unt-metal-mount-only
I got "Download" files to show up (at least on t his one). I am trying to figure out how I can make another tab and put the download or files in this tab section.
Thanks,
Shawn
I got "Download" files to show up (at least on t his one). I am trying to figure out how I can make another tab and put the download or files in this tab section.
Thanks,
Shawn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago #313833
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product "File" not showing
Hi,
Here is a thread about adding more tabs:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...on-product-page.html
In the content of the tab, you'll want to move that piece of code:
which is displaying the files.
Here is a thread about adding more tabs:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...on-product-page.html
In the content of the tab, you'll want to move that piece of code:
Code:
$this->setLayout('show_block_product_files');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds