- Posts: 94
- Thank you received: 3
reduction or paid option
6 years 2 months ago #322461
by tataye
reduction or paid option was created by tataye
hello,
I try to add options (positives or negative) to some products
there should be a dropdown or a check box, and if chosen ther will be a major or minor price
let say a product with warranty or not.
or trousers always sell with a belt ( and if the customer does not want the belt it is -10€
I do not want an option product, because it is not a product
how could I do ?
I try to add options (positives or negative) to some products
there should be a dropdown or a check box, and if chosen ther will be a major or minor price
let say a product with warranty or not.
or trousers always sell with a belt ( and if the customer does not want the belt it is -10€
I do not want an option product, because it is not a product
how could I do ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #322475
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic reduction or paid option
Hi,
You can do it as an option product.
And if you don't want the option product to be displayed as a stand alone product, just assign it to an unpublished category so that it won't appear on products listings on your frontend.
You can do it as an option product.
And if you don't want the option product to be displayed as a stand alone product, just assign it to an unpublished category so that it won't appear on products listings on your frontend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #322478
by tataye
Replied by tataye on topic reduction or paid option
thks,
but it appears in cart as a product ( with + and - and value)
I'd like to have an option as radio button
for instance sugar / no sugar and if no sugar it is cheaper
but do not want to order more sugar end so on
I guees it would be a good feature to have that (others shop as vm does that) (I am doing comparaisons)
but it appears in cart as a product ( with + and - and value)
I'd like to have an option as radio button
for instance sugar / no sugar and if no sugar it is cheaper
but do not want to order more sugar end so on
I guees it would be a good feature to have that (others shop as vm does that) (I am doing comparaisons)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #322480
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic reduction or paid option
Hi,
That's because you have the "group options with product" setting turned off in the HikaShop configuration.
Turn it on and you'll see that the option product will appear as an option of the product in the cart and not as a separate product.
That's because you have the "group options with product" setting turned off in the HikaShop configuration.
Turn it on and you'll see that the option product will appear as an option of the product in the cart and not as a separate product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds