- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 3
Use of custom field in backend
6 years 2 months ago #322573
by hpbdesign
Use of custom field in backend was created by hpbdesign
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 84.0.4147.105 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi all,
I take it that Iam missing somthing here.
I would like custom fields in the backend,
but just cant figure how to find them
in the back end.
I would be grateful for your help...
[img alt=Customfield1]dasstrickwiesel.hpbdesign.de/images/Customfield1.jpg[/img]
Kind regards
Hans Peter Betzler
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 84.0.4147.105 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi all,
I take it that Iam missing somthing here.
I would like custom fields in the backend,
but just cant figure how to find them
in the back end.
I would be grateful for your help...
[img alt=Customfield1]dasstrickwiesel.hpbdesign.de/images/Customfield1.jpg[/img]
Kind regards
Hans Peter Betzler
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 2 months ago #322595
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Use of custom field in backend
Hello,
Can you tell us where and how you want to use these custom fields, so that we can properly advise you ? Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Can you tell us where and how you want to use these custom fields, so that we can properly advise you ? Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.783 seconds