- Posts: 324
- Thank you received: 4
Problem importing products
6 years 1 month ago #323462
by DogPeople
Problem importing products was created by DogPeople
Hi,
I have a file with about 175,000 products in it. I am struggling to import this to my Hikashop install.
The file size is within the parameters for upload / import, but I was wondering if there are any other restrictions I don't know about? Should I break it into smaller files?
Thanks.
I have a file with about 175,000 products in it. I am struggling to import this to my Hikashop install.
The file size is within the parameters for upload / import, but I was wondering if there are any other restrictions I don't know about? Should I break it into smaller files?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 month ago #323495
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem importing products
Hi,
On top of the file being uplodable due to its size, the system has to load the file in memory and process it. So you also need to have enough memory and enough time for processing it.
These are limited by the memory_limit and max_execution_time settings of your php.ini
So that's what I would recommend you to check next.
On top of the file being uplodable due to its size, the system has to load the file in memory and process it. So you also need to have enough memory and enough time for processing it.
These are limited by the memory_limit and max_execution_time settings of your php.ini
So that's what I would recommend you to check next.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 1.445 seconds