- Posts: 324
- Thank you received: 4
Add keywords to products?
5 years 11 months ago #324970
by DogPeople
Add keywords to products? was created by DogPeople
Hi,
I've been adding custom keywords to my products, but I want to add standard keywords to all products.
I know I can do this as a mass action, but it seems like it would replace the keywords that are already there. How do I keep the custom part that's already there, and then ADD the keywords I want to the end?
Thanks
I've been adding custom keywords to my products, but I want to add standard keywords to all products.
I know I can do this as a mass action, but it seems like it would replace the keywords that are already there. How do I keep the custom part that's already there, and then ADD the keywords I want to the end?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 11 months ago #324986
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add keywords to products?
Hi,
You can do it with a mass action.
You can use the action "update the values" on the column product_keywords, but instead of selecting "string" and entering the text you want for all the products to replace what is already there, you can select "operation" and enter something like that:
concat(product.product_description,',extrakeyword1,extrakeyword2')
You can do it with a mass action.
You can use the action "update the values" on the column product_keywords, but instead of selecting "string" and entering the text you want for all the products to replace what is already there, you can select "operation" and enter something like that:
concat(product.product_description,',extrakeyword1,extrakeyword2')
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.788 seconds