- Posts: 366
- Thank you received: 26
Bundled products
5 years 10 months ago #326669
by Thrane
Bundled products was created by Thrane
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox
Hi
I have been testing bundled products and seems straight forward.
I have created Product 1 and Product 2.
Then I created Product Bundle 1+2 which is bundled to Product 1 and Product 2 - so far so good!
When I buy Product Bundle 1+2, the stock drops on Product 1 and Product 2 as it should, but the stock on Product Bundle 1+2 is unchanged?
Shouldn't that drop too?
Kind regards
Thomas
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox
Hi
I have been testing bundled products and seems straight forward.
I have created Product 1 and Product 2.
Then I created Product Bundle 1+2 which is bundled to Product 1 and Product 2 - so far so good!
When I buy Product Bundle 1+2, the stock drops on Product 1 and Product 2 as it should, but the stock on Product Bundle 1+2 is unchanged?
Shouldn't that drop too?
Kind regards
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #326694
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Bundled products
Hi,
I do confirm that the stock of the bundle itself will also be updated after a purchase.
Could you double check and provide screenshots of the settings of your bundle ?
I do confirm that the stock of the bundle itself will also be updated after a purchase.
Could you double check and provide screenshots of the settings of your bundle ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #326696
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Bundled products
Hi
Funny ...
It works now, must have been a cache issue, sorry!
Funny ...
It works now, must have been a cache issue, sorry!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds