Skip to main content

Importing products doesnt add the price

More
5 years 8 months ago #328014 by Appzoola
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None

Hi
I am using the import routine to import products, but the price doesnt get imported. I have manually created a single product, exported it out, and it shows the price. I then used the same file as a template for all my products, and added the price into that field, but none of the prices get imported back.

Please help

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #328020 by nicolas
Hi,

I would say that there is a probably a problem with the CSV you're using for the import.
Could you provide that CSV so that we can check it ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum