customer email in body
13 years 5 months ago #100728
by luppe
customer email in body was created by luppe
Hi
What code do I have to add to the order notification mail to have the customer email in the body of the mail.
thanks
regards
What code do I have to add to the order notification mail to have the customer email in the body of the mail.
thanks
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #100828
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic customer email in body
Hi,
I think that you'll just have to your edit Order creation notification email through "Hikashop->System->Email" and add this code :
then it will display your customer email.
Hope this will help you a little.
I think that you'll just have to your edit Order creation notification email through "Hikashop->System->Email" and add this code :
Code:
echo @$data->customer->email;
Hope this will help you a little.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: luppe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100848
by luppe
Replied by luppe on topic customer email in body
Hi
I try the code but the email did not show
I try to change the code
<?php echo JText::sprintf('HI_CUSTOMER',@$data->customer->name);?>
to
<?php echo JText::sprintf('HI_CUSTOMER',@$data->customer->email);?>
And that works
but then I have the Hi customer two times in the mail
I try to change it but no success
Have not got the skills
thanks for your help
regards
I try the code but the email did not show
I try to change the code
<?php echo JText::sprintf('HI_CUSTOMER',@$data->customer->name);?>
to
<?php echo JText::sprintf('HI_CUSTOMER',@$data->customer->email);?>
And that works
but then I have the Hi customer two times in the mail
I try to change it but no success
Have not got the skills
thanks for your help
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #100857
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic customer email in body
Can you show me how did you add the code that I gave you ?
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100926
by luppe
Replied by luppe on topic customer email in body
hi
I just copy and paste it in the html
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
<?php echo JText::sprintf('HI_CUSTOMER',@$data->customer->name);?>
HERE echo @$data->customer->email;
<br/>
or hereecho @$data->customer->email;
<br/>
<?php
$colspan = 4;
$url = $data->order_number;
$config =& hikashop_config();
if($config->get('simplified_registration',0)!=2){
$url = '<a href="'.$data->order_url.'">'. $url.'</a>';
thanks
I just copy and paste it in the html
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
<?php echo JText::sprintf('HI_CUSTOMER',@$data->customer->name);?>
HERE echo @$data->customer->email;
<br/>
or hereecho @$data->customer->email;
<br/>
<?php
$colspan = 4;
$url = $data->order_number;
$config =& hikashop_config();
if($config->get('simplified_registration',0)!=2){
$url = '<a href="'.$data->order_url.'">'. $url.'</a>';
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #100987
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic customer email in body
Ok, the thing to do would be to copy your code inside the <?php yourcode ?> tag, So you'll have to do it like that :
Code:
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
<?php echo JText::sprintf('HI_CUSTOMER',@$data->customer->name);
HERE echo @$data->customer->email;?>
OR HERE <?php echo @$data->customer->email;?>
<br/>
OR HERE <?php echo @$data->customer->email;?>
<br/>
<?php
$colspan = 4;
$url = $data->order_number;
$config =& hikashop_config();
if($config->get('simplified_registration',0)!=2){
$url = '<a href="'.$data->order_url.'">'. $url.'</a>';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds