- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 1
PDF Invoice Plugin
- langkatech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago #103756
by langkatech
PDF Invoice Plugin was created by langkatech
SO I purchased the pdf invoice plugin thinking that it would just take the invoice that I see on the back end and send it to my customer. This would have been awsome! but it doesn't do that it is a different invoice. It looks different and its not adding the additional information. Like the tracking number field I added. (Which shows up on the invoice that I see on the back end) Is there a way to get the pdf invoice to look exactly like the invoice on the back end?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103758
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic PDF Invoice Plugin
Hi,
The PDF invoice uses a special "invoice.php" file that you can override by copying the file
Regards,
The PDF invoice uses a special "invoice.php" file that you can override by copying the file
intoplugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php
This new file will be used by the plugin you can edit it as you want.media/com_hikashop/pluginsinvoice.php
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds