- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Change and discard elements in registration form
13 years 1 month ago #116672
by Camahueto
Change and discard elements in registration form was created by Camahueto
[url of the page with the problem] :
www.tzenergy.cl/index.php/component/hikashop/user/form
[HikaShop version] : 2.1.1
[Joomla version] : 3.x
[PHP version] : x.x.x
[Browser(s) name and version] : Chrome
Hi all.
I've been all afternoon searching an answer for this simple problem. I want to eliminate some of the default fields in the Hikashop registration form, and add some new ones. Can't seem to find the right option to change the elements below "Información de envío" in my website. I tried editing user/registration.php with little success, since those fields are not present in that particular file. Not so long ago I used JoomShoping in other website and it had the option to turn "on" and "off" some of the fields, mark them as mandatory fields and add new ones. It's frustating not being able to modify something as simple as a registration form.
Any help with this? Thanks in advance.[/url]
[HikaShop version] : 2.1.1
[Joomla version] : 3.x
[PHP version] : x.x.x
[Browser(s) name and version] : Chrome
Hi all.
I've been all afternoon searching an answer for this simple problem. I want to eliminate some of the default fields in the Hikashop registration form, and add some new ones. Can't seem to find the right option to change the elements below "Información de envío" in my website. I tried editing user/registration.php with little success, since those fields are not present in that particular file. Not so long ago I used JoomShoping in other website and it had the option to turn "on" and "off" some of the fields, mark them as mandatory fields and add new ones. It's frustating not being able to modify something as simple as a registration form.
Any help with this? Thanks in advance.[/url]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #116716
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Change and discard elements in registration form
Hi,
I think that you'll be able to do that by using custom fields ("Hikashop->Display->Custom fields") which are available through the business version of Hikashop.
I think that you'll be able to do that by using custom fields ("Hikashop->Display->Custom fields") which are available through the business version of Hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds