- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
User registration ad management in Catalog Mode
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #118454
by PeterChain
User registration ad management in Catalog Mode was created by PeterChain
I have a site build around HikaShop and HikaMarket. I'm running it in Catalog Mode as there's no way to sell my products online.
Anyhow I would like to use the basic CRM features of HikaShop to allow:
1. Users to register themselves online. Custom fields included.
2. Administrators generate billing for user purchases (lets say User calls me to buy my product and I generate a Bill Document which gets stored in his user area).
3. User can get Bills as PDF in their user area even they don't buy electronically as stated in point 2.
4. Users get directly synced with Acymailing.
The main questions are:
Is HikaShop managing users ina CRM way?
Will user features be available in Catalog mode?
Anyhow I would like to use the basic CRM features of HikaShop to allow:
1. Users to register themselves online. Custom fields included.
2. Administrators generate billing for user purchases (lets say User calls me to buy my product and I generate a Bill Document which gets stored in his user area).
3. User can get Bills as PDF in their user area even they don't buy electronically as stated in point 2.
4. Users get directly synced with Acymailing.
The main questions are:
Is HikaShop managing users ina CRM way?
Will user features be available in Catalog mode?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118469
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic User registration ad management in Catalog Mode
Hi,
It depends on what you call CRM way. HikaShop does not manage users, Joomla did.
Otherwise the catalog mode does not affect the user registration process or the user features. It is just that you can add products in your cart.
Regards,
It depends on what you call CRM way. HikaShop does not manage users, Joomla did.
Otherwise the catalog mode does not affect the user registration process or the user features. It is just that you can add products in your cart.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
13 years 1 month ago #118486
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic User registration ad management in Catalog Mode
Thank you, but I have a major doubt as I never used Hika Billing features:
Can I as an administrator create Bills with products from my catalog putting the name of a certain user (as if this was made through the user's cart) so I don't need to use a third party software to do the billing and the user can download the Billing Documents from his user area?
The user would call me to buy items A B and C. I would entenr admin and "make a virtual cart" under his name that ends peoducing a Billing Document. The user will not pay through Hikashop, but if he enters the site with his login he will get available the billing.
Can I as an administrator create Bills with products from my catalog putting the name of a certain user (as if this was made through the user's cart) so I don't need to use a third party software to do the billing and the user can download the Billing Documents from his user area?
The user would call me to buy items A B and C. I would entenr admin and "make a virtual cart" under his name that ends peoducing a Billing Document. The user will not pay through Hikashop, but if he enters the site with his login he will get available the billing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118525
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic User registration ad management in Catalog Mode
Hi,
Yes it's possible, In the backend of HikaShop, via the menu "Orders" you can create a new one, then add products inside and assign it to a customer.
And in the frontend the customer can see the order and the invoice related to this order.
It's reachable with a menu type "User control panel".
Yes it's possible, In the backend of HikaShop, via the menu "Orders" you can create a new one, then add products inside and assign it to a customer.
And in the frontend the customer can see the order and the invoice related to this order.
It's reachable with a menu type "User control panel".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds