- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
file for editing registration form
- yolknet_old
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #119016
by yolknet_old
file for editing registration form was created by yolknet_old
I want to edit the page ?view=registration, but I can't find the right file. In the source code of the browser I see the form is build with divs. So it's not views/user/tmpl/registration.php
Does somebody know where I can find the file to customize it?
Does somebody know where I can find the file to customize it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119037
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic file for editing registration form
Hi,
Please provide a link of the page you want to customize.
I don't know if you are talking about the Joomla registration or the HikaShop registration.
In the same way, if you are using Joomla 3 and you're talking about HikaShop, it can be the "registration_bootstrap". But in order to know that, we need more information.
Regards,
Please provide a link of the page you want to customize.
I don't know if you are talking about the Joomla registration or the HikaShop registration.
In the same way, if you are using Joomla 3 and you're talking about HikaShop, it can be the "registration_bootstrap". But in order to know that, we need more information.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- yolknet_old
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #119549
by yolknet_old
Replied by yolknet_old on topic file for editing registration form
I don't think it's the file you mention.
The page I want to edit is /component/users/?view=registration. For instance, in the backend I disabled the name field for the registration form (login / register page).
The page I want to edit is /component/users/?view=registration. For instance, in the backend I disabled the name field for the registration form (login / register page).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- yolknet_old
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #119554
by yolknet_old
Replied by yolknet_old on topic file for editing registration form
I'm looking for this line of code:
<label id="jform_name-lbl" class="hasTooltip required" title="" for="jform_name" data-original-title="<strong>Name</strong><br />Fill out your name">
Name:
<span class="star"> *</span>
</label>
But can't find something called "jform".
So I don't think registration_bootstrap.php is the file I'm looking for.
<label id="jform_name-lbl" class="hasTooltip required" title="" for="jform_name" data-original-title="<strong>Name</strong><br />Fill out your name">
Name:
<span class="star"> *</span>
</label>
But can't find something called "jform".
So I don't think registration_bootstrap.php is the file I'm looking for.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119629
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic file for editing registration form
Hi,
The view you want to edit is not a HikaShop view, it's a joomla one.
It's the view registration of the component "com_users".
The view you want to edit is not a HikaShop view, it's a joomla one.
It's the view registration of the component "com_users".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds