- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 13
No error message for VAT checker when format wrong
- deltafidesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #119047
by deltafidesign
No error message for VAT checker when format wrong was created by deltafidesign
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.1
If I try to insert a wrong VAT number, for test purposing, it do not register the user but no error message is displayed and inform me about that.
Something wrong?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.1
If I try to insert a wrong VAT number, for test purposing, it do not register the user but no error message is displayed and inform me about that.
Something wrong?
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by deltafidesign.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119099
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No error message for VAT checker when format wrong
If you don't see any error message, it's probably that your template is not displaying error messages:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tibility-issues.html
Please follow that documentation to make sure that it is the case.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tibility-issues.html
Please follow that documentation to make sure that it is the case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- deltafidesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 13
13 years 1 month ago #119189
by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic No error message for VAT checker when format wrong
Thanks to your suggestion I ve found half issue. With Joomla default template it displays me an error, but not about the wrong VAT FORMAT, but about another field that I should fill. Thats why he didnt register the user.
I will open another post about that other issue.
Anyway at moment no wrong error message for VAT format field is displayed.
I will open another post about that other issue.
Anyway at moment no wrong error message for VAT format field is displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- deltafidesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 13
13 years 1 month ago #119197
by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic No error message for VAT checker when format wrong
UP to previous post.
I have disabled the mandatory field with view limited and now the error message is correctly shoun.
I have disabled the mandatory field with view limited and now the error message is correctly shoun.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119243
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No error message for VAT checker when format wrong
Hi,
I'm not following what you mean by "I have disabled the mandatory field with view limited".
So is it like you want now ?
I'm not following what you mean by "I have disabled the mandatory field with view limited".
So is it like you want now ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds