- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 2
Weird Login Screen when bootstrap mode is on
13 years 1 month ago #119890
by bearchui
Weird Login Screen when bootstrap mode is on was created by bearchui
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.vivatec.hk
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest Essential Edition
-- Joomla version -- : x2.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
While I turn on the bootstrap mode, the login page changed, then it is so weird that I cannot input my username and password. It only change back to normal when I turn off bootstrap mode. Please help, because I prefer to turn bootstrap mode on.
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest Essential Edition
-- Joomla version -- : x2.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
While I turn on the bootstrap mode, the login page changed, then it is so weird that I cannot input my username and password. It only change back to normal when I turn off bootstrap mode. Please help, because I prefer to turn bootstrap mode on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119907
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Weird Login Screen when bootstrap mode is on
Hi there,
According to what I can see, the issue come from your template and not from Hikashop.
The default version of Hikashop doesn't include those login fields, you can try with the default template of joomla and it should work.
I would suggest you to contact your template provider. It's probably nothing, some css to add
According to what I can see, the issue come from your template and not from Hikashop.
The default version of Hikashop doesn't include those login fields, you can try with the default template of joomla and it should work.
I would suggest you to contact your template provider. It's probably nothing, some css to add
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120609
by bearchui
Replied by bearchui on topic Weird Login Screen when bootstrap mode is on
Thanks! Let me check.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds