- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
admin not receiving confirmation emails
13 years 1 month ago #120560
by johnnyb12
admin not receiving confirmation emails was created by johnnyb12
--
magtacticalsystems.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla! 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
No matter what I do.... I cannot receive admin emails when customers: login/register or do anything else that call for email response. The customer does receive the emails but the admin does not.
I did add the code
to the User account administrator notification file. Still no avail. the Joomla email is set up correctly as well in the joomla global settings. I am currently receiving emails from a form on frontpage through this setting, thus validating the global conf.
Look over everything I could find in this forum. Sorry to bug you if I'm doing something wrong. Also, I have all Tthe correct hikashop plugins on as well. Please advise. been working on this all day, but no admin emails.
-John
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla! 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
No matter what I do.... I cannot receive admin emails when customers: login/register or do anything else that call for email response. The customer does receive the emails but the admin does not.
I did add the code
Code:
echo $data->customer->email;
Look over everything I could find in this forum. Sorry to bug you if I'm doing something wrong. Also, I have all Tthe correct hikashop plugins on as well. Please advise. been working on this all day, but no admin emails.
-John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120564
by johnnyb12
Replied by johnnyb12 on topic admin not receiving confirmation emails
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by johnnyb12.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120568
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic admin not receiving confirmation emails
Hi,
Are you sure that it's not just that the emails go into the spam folder of the administrator ?
What error do you see when you send an email to the administrator (for example when you register and a notification email is sent to the administrator) ? If you don't get any error (on even if you do actually), what error message do you have in the error log of your email server ? (if you don't have access to it because it's your hosting company's email server, you can ask them about that)
Are you sure that it's not just that the emails go into the spam folder of the administrator ?
What error do you see when you send an email to the administrator (for example when you register and a notification email is sent to the administrator) ? If you don't get any error (on even if you do actually), what error message do you have in the error log of your email server ? (if you don't have access to it because it's your hosting company's email server, you can ask them about that)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120584
by johnnyb12
Replied by johnnyb12 on topic admin not receiving confirmation emails
Nothing in the spam folder.
Afeer checking this, I tried to configure the joomla mail server to a gmail account. I have done this before in another joomla site. Same thing. The user gets the email for registration, but the admin does not get anything. Also, there is no error.
...and The user both shows up in both the main joomla users group and main hikashop user group in the joomla admin panel...
Any more ideas?
Afeer checking this, I tried to configure the joomla mail server to a gmail account. I have done this before in another joomla site. Same thing. The user gets the email for registration, but the admin does not get anything. Also, there is no error.
...and The user both shows up in both the main joomla users group and main hikashop user group in the joomla admin panel...
Any more ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120586
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic admin not receiving confirmation emails
So it's probable that there is no admin notification.
Can you check the options of your joomla user manager ?
If the admin notification is deactivated, it's normal that you don't get the notification.
Can you check the options of your joomla user manager ?
If the admin notification is deactivated, it's normal that you don't get the notification.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120601
by johnnyb12
Replied by johnnyb12 on topic admin not receiving confirmation emails
Thank you! I can't believe I didn't see this option. Also, gmail was pushing the admin email to spam.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds