- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
redirect page after registration not showing
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120888
by johnnyb12
redirect page after registration not showing was created by johnnyb12
-- magtacticalsystems.com
-- HikaShop Business: 2.2.1
-- Joomla! 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
after registering on my site, the user is redirected to an empty page, only a message appears - that is says" thank-you for registering at my-site.com. 1. I would like to change this message, what file do i alter? (or) 2. I have a page delegated for the redirect, and I have chosen force menu on checkout option under hikashop config. But this redirect page does not show after registration. How do reveal this?. Which option can I use ? Please advise.
-- HikaShop Business: 2.2.1
-- Joomla! 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
after registering on my site, the user is redirected to an empty page, only a message appears - that is says" thank-you for registering at my-site.com. 1. I would like to change this message, what file do i alter? (or) 2. I have a page delegated for the redirect, and I have chosen force menu on checkout option under hikashop config. But this redirect page does not show after registration. How do reveal this?. Which option can I use ? Please advise.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by johnnyb12.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120982
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic redirect page after registration not showing
Thanks to avoid double posts:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...tems-com.html#120862
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...tems-com.html#120862
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds