- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
CRM and KPI registry linked to HikaShop users
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #122421
by PeterChain
CRM and KPI registry linked to HikaShop users was created by PeterChain
I want to develop a simple KPI registry for each client so that when they contact me I can store somewhere related to their user ID
Reason for contact, solution provided, no sale generated as a result of contact, sale generated as a result... etc, just a plethora of fields to follow activity.
I want to make as many registers as contacts each client does
Then I would like to have some way to export to excel or something for graph chart analysis
IS THIS already provided in HikaShop? (think not).
So if not, is there an easy way to create a new table that keeps as many registers connected to a client as needed with possiblity to create custom fields?
Reason for contact, solution provided, no sale generated as a result of contact, sale generated as a result... etc, just a plethora of fields to follow activity.
I want to make as many registers as contacts each client does
Then I would like to have some way to export to excel or something for graph chart analysis
IS THIS already provided in HikaShop? (think not).
So if not, is there an easy way to create a new table that keeps as many registers connected to a client as needed with possiblity to create custom fields?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122432
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic CRM and KPI registry linked to HikaShop users
You can use contact extensions for that:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/contacts-and-feedback
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/contacts-and-feedback
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds