Skip to main content

Address change on account page not possible

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #122456 by 1fcb
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5

hi, when I want to change an address on the front end by going into the "member account" and "manage your addresses", I can'T add or change the address by pressing the respective buttons. Just no operation occurs. Address change and add works during the checkout however.

Also the layout of the memeber area is very weird compared to all other stylish areas of Hikashop... I would like to redesign in the CSS but would need to know which classes make up the bulky header.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #122550 by nicolas
Hi,

Can you provide a user account and a link to the page via our contact form so that we can look at the problem in order to analyze the issue ?

If you want to know the CSS class of the elements, you can use your browser web development tool. We have a small tutorial on that here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #122858 by Eliot
Hi there,

It looks like you have a JS error. I'm still taking a look but I wonder if you edited any view or the js files of Hikashop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123007 by 1fcb
Hi, I have changed the views
Checkout address cart, listing_price, step and terms
Product listing_img_title and listing_price

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123022 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
Can you :
1. Download the last hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again ?
2.
- Save all the changes that you've done through "Hikashop->Display->Views" through a text file
- Revert it through the hikashop "delete" icon, and test it again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123117 by 1fcb
Hi, I have deleted all changes of the views and reinstalled the latest version from your website. Problem still exists.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123169 by Jerome
Hi,

I can't access to your website.
Does the account deactivated or I missed something for the username ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123188 by 1fcb
Hi, I have activated the page again. You should be able to access, at least it worked for me. If not, I will send you a new ID via direct contact.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123199 by Jerome
Hi,

You are using J3 modal popups but it looks like your template does not handle the javascript for it.
Please change the popup mode in the Joomla configuration.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#display_general

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123274 by 1fcb
thanks. This was the solution. Now on another point. When a client ispresented with the country selection drop-down list, the default one that is shown is the first in the list, i.e. Afghanistan. Actually, I would like to have Germany already preselected. Is there a way to do that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123326 by Jerome
Hi,

We fixed and improved several things in the zone custom fields.
For your problem, I think that you can remove this part
Code:
if(isset($defaultCountry)){ $country = $defaultCountry; }
in the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php" in order to fix this wrong selection.
(This fix is more than that but it will be difficult to explain all little modifications).
The complete fixes and improvements will be include in the next HikaShop package.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum