Customer adress : private person / company
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 week ago #124363
by pulsarinformatique
Customer adress : private person / company was created by pulsarinformatique
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hi all,
I'm new to hikashop so thanks in advance for your patience!
I don't understand how to have two sorts of customers: companies and private persons.
In global configuration is written: Adress/ Default adress type and there's a choice between: All client types/Private persons/Companies whit TVA number/ Companies without TVA number. I've tried each one, but it makes no difference:
When I edit my clients: no way to get the ability to fill the name of a company. Each time, the form that is proposed is the form for a private person.
I'm worried...how could companies fill their informations? :dry:
I must have done something wrong...but I don't see what?
in advance thanks for your answer!
Raphaelle
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hi all,
I'm new to hikashop so thanks in advance for your patience!
I don't understand how to have two sorts of customers: companies and private persons.
In global configuration is written: Adress/ Default adress type and there's a choice between: All client types/Private persons/Companies whit TVA number/ Companies without TVA number. I've tried each one, but it makes no difference:
When I edit my clients: no way to get the ability to fill the name of a company. Each time, the form that is proposed is the form for a private person.
I'm worried...how could companies fill their informations? :dry:
I must have done something wrong...but I don't see what?
in advance thanks for your answer!
Raphaelle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124406
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Customer adress : private person / company
Hi,
You have to publish some address custom fields in the HikaShop backend (display > custom field) in order to have the "address_company" and the "address_vat" available in the address.
At this moment, you (and your customers) will be able to fill these fields and HikaShop will be able to determine in which customer type the address is.
Regards,
You have to publish some address custom fields in the HikaShop backend (display > custom field) in order to have the "address_company" and the "address_vat" available in the address.
At this moment, you (and your customers) will be able to fill these fields and HikaShop will be able to determine in which customer type the address is.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pulsarinformatique
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
13 years 6 days ago - 13 years 6 days ago #124709
by pulsarinformatique
Replied by pulsarinformatique on topic Customer adress : private person / company
ah! this is what I was missing!
I've done it, and it works perfetly! thank you very much, the support is always great with you!
I've done it, and it works perfetly! thank you very much, the support is always great with you!
Last edit: 13 years 6 days ago by pulsarinformatique.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds