- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
ReCaptcha not showing on Hikashop form
13 years 2 hours ago #125626
by badger
ReCaptcha not showing on Hikashop form was created by badger
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.4
Hello
I have Google reCaptcha enabled on the site. It works for Joomla and K2, but is not showing up under the registration form for Hikashop.
Does anyone have any insights?
Many thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.4
Hello
I have Google reCaptcha enabled on the site. It works for Joomla and K2, but is not showing up under the registration form for Hikashop.
Does anyone have any insights?
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #125633
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic ReCaptcha not showing on Hikashop form
Hi,
You should find what you need here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...-with-recaptcha.html
You should find what you need here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...-with-recaptcha.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #125636
by badger
Replied by badger on topic ReCaptcha not showing on Hikashop form
Thanks Xavier but I checked this out before I posted. Didn't help I'm afraid.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #125650
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic ReCaptcha not showing on Hikashop form
Please make sure that you're using our ReCaptcha plugin that we propose for download on that documentation and not joomla's recatpcha which doesn't support HikaShop form.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds