- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
Discount system for user group and category
i have a question pre-order for you:
i'd like to create an automatic discount system related to user group and category.
I.E.: if a user from group A buy any item, he get a discount of 10%. If he buy a item from category B, he gets a discount of 10%+20%.
Is it possible to have it?
Thanks
Carmelo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The user group restriction for discounts is a feature of HikaShop Business.
With this version, it is possible to set such restriction. You can make some test in our demo website if you want to try and check that the feature is right for your needs.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
i'd like to create new user groups like reseller, vendor, etc...
How can i do this and assign automatic discount to every user group?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
One of the solution would be to automatically assign your users to a group during the registration by using the " User Group FTW For Hikashop plugin ".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
How can i create, from the backend, some new user group for the shopper?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have created three user groups but I do not see how to set the discount. I will like to set it where they will receive 5%, 7% and 10% on every order and for it to show them their group discount upon checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have my point set 1:1 ration, this means if someone spend $10, they will get 10 points.
Now, I will like to set it where if they spend $10, they will get 15 points or 20 points for instance. I only want this for certain groups and certain products. I do not see where to do that, I saw where to a locate extra points but this will not do what I am looking for because it is a fixed point. I need the points to increase based on their spending.
I hope I am clear!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have another question "Can you please tell me how the "Referral points" works. I enabled the feature but I have no clue what it does and how to set it up?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Here is documentation about referral points:
www.hikashop.com/support/2013-08-08-00-1...userpoints-form.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just enabled the “referral points’’ option but I do not know exactly how it works. I am still in a big learning curve with Hikashop so I need to know what specific things do? Is the “referral” referring to “affiliates” or is there another options for that.
I thought about getting “awo referral” to use on regular customers so I do not know if this does the same thing. I need a detail explanation of this of what enabling this option does.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.