Skip to main content

User registration fom fileds order

More
12 years 10 months ago #130984 by guayo
Hello

I'm trying to change the order in which the registration form fields are displayed.

My problem is that right now, my registration form displays the address fields in this order:

Street (hikashop_address_address_street)
Postal Code (hikashop_address_address_post_code)
City (hikashop_address_address_city)
Telephone (hikashop_address_address_telephone)
State (hikashop_address_address_state)
Country (hikashop_address_address_country)

This is not the appropriate order for an address form. I want it to be displayed in this order:
Country
State
City
Street
Postal Code

I can't find the file in which this form is stored or generated. I already tried the following address template views:
address_template
form
listing

You can view my registration form in this link:
123queso.com/index.php/component/hikashop/user/form?Itemid=142

Thanks for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #130986 by guayo
Nevermind, I just discovered that I can change that in the custom fields manager.
Thanks anyway

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum