- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
Prices tax depending customers groups
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #131745
by cobinet_edv
Prices tax depending customers groups was created by cobinet_edv
Hi,
I need prices with tax for privat customers and prices without tax for other customers
How to?
I need prices with tax for privat customers and prices without tax for other customers
How to?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131791
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Prices tax depending customers groups
Hi,
If you want to do it based on the joomla user group of the user, you will need the Business edition of HikaShop which will allow you to define a user group restriction for your tax rules when you create them via the menu System>Taxes.
Otherwise, you can also manage that based on the user address ( with the company custom field turned on in the menu Display->Custom fields) with the "client type" field of your tax rules so that users specifying a company name in their address will be considered as a company and otherwise as an individual.
If you want to do it based on the joomla user group of the user, you will need the Business edition of HikaShop which will allow you to define a user group restriction for your tax rules when you create them via the menu System>Taxes.
Otherwise, you can also manage that based on the user address ( with the company custom field turned on in the menu Display->Custom fields) with the "client type" field of your tax rules so that users specifying a company name in their address will be considered as a company and otherwise as an individual.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #131965
by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic Prices tax depending customers groups
Hi,
I have only one tax category "Germany 19%"
I have one group "Privat" and many groups for companys
I have set Access level from this tax category to all company groups and not to group "privat"
I thought, it would display tax for company groups and not display tax for group "privat"
But it displayes tax for all groups, for "privat" too
What do I make wrong?
I have only one tax category "Germany 19%"
I have one group "Privat" and many groups for companys
I have set Access level from this tax category to all company groups and not to group "privat"
I thought, it would display tax for company groups and not display tax for group "privat"
But it displayes tax for all groups, for "privat" too
What do I make wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #132006
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Prices tax depending customers groups
Hi,
If you used Access levels, can you show me some screenshots of how did your configured your taxes ?
If you used Access levels, can you show me some screenshots of how did your configured your taxes ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #132009
by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic Prices tax depending customers groups
Here you are
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #132010
by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic Prices tax depending customers groups
Here
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #132011
by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic Prices tax depending customers groups
It does'nt work
I cannot add any attachments
They go lost
I cannot add any attachments
They go lost
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132088
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Prices tax depending customers groups
Please make sure that you include the bbcode of the attachments in your message and that the images are not bigger than 2MB.
Otherwise, simply upload them on your website and give a link to them.
Otherwise, simply upload them on your website and give a link to them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds