Skip to main content

Restric order acceptance to certain countries

More
12 years 10 months ago #132867 by bmeier
Hi there,

is there a step by step description available to restrict the order acceptance to certain countries?

In our case we would like to restric it to EU, Switzerland and UK.

Thanks

Beat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #132878 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
You'll be able to do that by using the "zone" option through your shipping and payment method configuration screen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #132922 by bmeier
I thought so!


I do not see "zones" in the configurator.
Do you have a link describing how to setup this features?

Thanks

Beat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #132967 by nicolas
Mohamed was talking about the "Zone" option that you can find under the "Restrictions" area of each payment/shipping method when you edit them via the menu System>Shipping/Payment methods.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #133031 by bmeier
Thank you!

I have followed your instructions and added EU and Switzerland in the shipping modules.

I see that a canadian still can order from our website.

What do I miss?

Thanks

Beat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #133097 by nicolas
Please provide screenshots of your shipping methods settings and of the checkout steps so that we can see what you're doing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum