mails not traducted
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #137212
by pulsarinformatique
mails not traducted was created by pulsarinformatique
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.2,HikaShop Business 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hi,
I've got a big problem with my emails: they're not traducted?!
Here is what I get:
so some parts of the content aren't traducted and I don't see why? it's really important and I have no solution...
I tried to update Hikashop to 2.2.3 but without success...
in advance thanks for your help!
Rahaelle
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hi,
I've got a big problem with my emails: they're not traducted?!
Here is what I get:
Bonjour simonney,
THANK_YOU_FOR_YOUR_ORDER_BEGIN
Adresse de facturation Adresse de livraison
raphaelle simonney
France
Téléphone:
raphaelle simonney
France
Téléphone:
DETAIL DE VOTRE COMMANDE
Nom Prix à l'unité Qté Total
Argento 2R Lunettes de soleil
170,00 € 1 170,00 €
Sous total 170,00 €
Livraison 18,00 €
TVA 27,86 €
ORDER_TOTAL_WITH_VAT 188,00 €
Mode de paiement : Chèque et expédition à réception
Mode de livraison : fedex
so some parts of the content aren't traducted and I don't see why? it's really important and I have no solution...
I tried to update Hikashop to 2.2.3 but without success...
in advance thanks for your help!
Rahaelle
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by pulsarinformatique.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 9 months ago #137214
by pulsarinformatique
Replied by pulsarinformatique on topic mails not traducted
I like ot speak to myself!
I tried to update hikashop...but I did'nt update the language files! :silly:
I did it...now it works!

have a nice day
I tried to update hikashop...but I did'nt update the language files! :silly:
I did it...now it works!
have a nice day
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds