- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 3
Hikashop Continues Registration without Password
- dbarnhart863
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #139005
by dbarnhart863
Hikashop Continues Registration without Password was created by dbarnhart863
-- url of the page with the problem -- :http://auto.com/index.php/membership &
auto.com/index.php/component/hikashop/user/form
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox and Chrome
I am having multiple issues with Hikashop and my site.
Password fields left blank and user is able to register:
I just noticed that when a member purchases membership and they are taken to the checkout page with the registration form, upon filling out the registration form and if there is nothing put into both password fields and they are left blank, the registration continues. The next page in the checkout workflow does give a warning that an empty password is not allowed but if a user clicks on the finish button it will process the registration and take the user to the next page. The user is now in Joomla. I have tested this with just using the registration form without being part of the product checkout and it does the same thing however no warning is given and after the registration is processed the message prompts the user to log in .
Issue with IE:
For some reason Internet Explorer is completely messed up when I have the Hikashop content module displayed on the page. If I remove the module from the article the page is fine, but when I put the module in my article so that user can purchase membership it messes the page up. See screenshot attached. Firefox and Chrome are fine.
Not redirecting to Authorize.net
When a user is going through the checkout process and comes to the page that says "Please wait while you are redirected to Authorize.net to checkout or click on the Pay Now button." the user is never redirected. It just hangs like it is trying to redirect but it does nothing. It use to redirect the user but it does not do that anymore and you have to click on the button each time. How to fix it so that it automatically redirects to the Authorize.net page?
Help with these issues will be appreciated.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox and Chrome
I am having multiple issues with Hikashop and my site.
Password fields left blank and user is able to register:
I just noticed that when a member purchases membership and they are taken to the checkout page with the registration form, upon filling out the registration form and if there is nothing put into both password fields and they are left blank, the registration continues. The next page in the checkout workflow does give a warning that an empty password is not allowed but if a user clicks on the finish button it will process the registration and take the user to the next page. The user is now in Joomla. I have tested this with just using the registration form without being part of the product checkout and it does the same thing however no warning is given and after the registration is processed the message prompts the user to log in .
Issue with IE:
For some reason Internet Explorer is completely messed up when I have the Hikashop content module displayed on the page. If I remove the module from the article the page is fine, but when I put the module in my article so that user can purchase membership it messes the page up. See screenshot attached. Firefox and Chrome are fine.
Not redirecting to Authorize.net
When a user is going through the checkout process and comes to the page that says "Please wait while you are redirected to Authorize.net to checkout or click on the Pay Now button." the user is never redirected. It just hangs like it is trying to redirect but it does nothing. It use to redirect the user but it does not do that anymore and you have to click on the button each time. How to fix it so that it automatically redirects to the Authorize.net page?
Help with these issues will be appreciated.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by dbarnhart863.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #139054
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop Continues Registration without Password
Hi,
I think that the problem that you are having is coming from the fact that you have some JavaScript error, so the case when your password is empty isn't checked.
The solution will be to correct these JavaScript errors, note that using the jQuery Easy will probably help you.
I think that the problem that you are having is coming from the fact that you have some JavaScript error, so the case when your password is empty isn't checked.
The solution will be to correct these JavaScript errors, note that using the jQuery Easy will probably help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dbarnhart863
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 3
12 years 8 months ago #139095
by dbarnhart863
Replied by dbarnhart863 on topic Hikashop Continues Registration without Password
Thank you for your suggestion. I tried jQuery Easy and it did not help. I was able to resolve the IE issue by disabling JCH Optimize and ScriptMerge.
Also, I turned on Firebug in Firefox but it doesn't show any script errors when I register without a password. Also the error log doesn't show anything either.
Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Also, I turned on Firebug in Firefox but it doesn't show any script errors when I register without a password. Also the error log doesn't show anything either.
Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139196
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hikashop Continues Registration without Password
Hi,
Thanks to try to use the Joomla registration, and see if you have the same problem.
If it is, thanks to try to update your Joomla version.
Thanks to try to use the Joomla registration, and see if you have the same problem.
If it is, thanks to try to update your Joomla version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dbarnhart863
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 3
12 years 8 months ago #140280
by dbarnhart863
Replied by dbarnhart863 on topic Hikashop Continues Registration without Password
I finally had a chance to try registration with the Joomla registration. With the Joomla registration, I cannot register without a password.
I am still able to register using the Hikashop registration without a password.
How can I fix this? Thank you.
I am still able to register using the Hikashop registration without a password.
How can I fix this? Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140582
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Continues Registration without Password
Hi,
Edit the file "regsitration_bootstrap" via the menu Display>Views and change the line:
to:
and that should solve the issue.
Edit the file "regsitration_bootstrap" via the menu Display>Views and change the line:
Code:
echo $this->cartClass->displayButton($registerButtonName,'register',$this->params,'',' document.'.$this->form_name.'.submit(); return false;','id="hikashop_register_form_button"', 0, 1, 'btn btn-primary');
Code:
echo $this->cartClass->displayButton($registerButtonName,'register',$this->params,'',' hikashopSubmitForm(\''.$this->form_name.'\'); return false;','id="hikashop_register_form_button"', 0, 1, 'btn btn-primary');
The following user(s) said Thank You: dbarnhart863
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dbarnhart863
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 3
12 years 8 months ago #140594
by dbarnhart863
Replied by dbarnhart863 on topic Hikashop Continues Registration without Password
Yes that worked. Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds