- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
French states (provinces) with country Netherlands
- josfrenken
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago #139691
by josfrenken
French states (provinces) with country Netherlands was created by josfrenken
Hi,
On the user-registration-form I only want to publish The Netherlands. All other countries should not be published in Hikashop. When I do so, in the registration-form the provinces of France appear in the dropdown State-field in stead of the Dutch provinces. I have to publish Germany as a county too, so a new user can switch from The Netherlands to Germany and then back to The Netherlands again to get the right provinces in the dropdown State-field. How can I correct this?
See www.hetnatuurhuis.nl/index.php/component/hikashop/user/form
Kind Regards,
Jos.
On the user-registration-form I only want to publish The Netherlands. All other countries should not be published in Hikashop. When I do so, in the registration-form the provinces of France appear in the dropdown State-field in stead of the Dutch provinces. I have to publish Germany as a county too, so a new user can switch from The Netherlands to Germany and then back to The Netherlands again to get the right provinces in the dropdown State-field. How can I correct this?
See www.hetnatuurhuis.nl/index.php/component/hikashop/user/form
Kind Regards,
Jos.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139752
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic French states (provinces) with country Netherlands
Hi,
Please open and re-save your "country" address custom field in your HikaShop backend (Display > Custom fields).
The default value in your database should still be "France".
Regards,
Please open and re-save your "country" address custom field in your HikaShop backend (Display > Custom fields).
The default value in your database should still be "France".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: josfrenken
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- josfrenken
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #139846
by josfrenken
Replied by josfrenken on topic French states (provinces) with country Netherlands
Hi Jerome,
That did the trick, thanks! Problem solved.
Kind Regards,
Jos
That did the trick, thanks! Problem solved.
Kind Regards,
Jos
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds