- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 1
Custom field display on the front end
12 years 8 months ago #139929
by matrix
Custom field display on the front end was created by matrix
Hi Again,
I have a custom field associated with the user type. Its a required field, which the user must fill in during registration (PlayerId), which we check against a repo to enable only valid players to register with the site. I have routed the Joomla registration procedure to the hikashop , and the field is working there properly.
But once the user is logged in, when he goes to his customer account - profile page, he can see this field, which I do not want him to see. My question is how do I prevent this from happening?
Basically, I want the field to be displayed only on the initial user registration form, and not the profile form, if that makes sense?
I have attached a few screenshots to make the situation clearer.
I have a custom field associated with the user type. Its a required field, which the user must fill in during registration (PlayerId), which we check against a repo to enable only valid players to register with the site. I have routed the Joomla registration procedure to the hikashop , and the field is working there properly.
But once the user is logged in, when he goes to his customer account - profile page, he can see this field, which I do not want him to see. My question is how do I prevent this from happening?
Basically, I want the field to be displayed only on the initial user registration form, and not the profile form, if that makes sense?
I have attached a few screenshots to make the situation clearer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139943
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom field display on the front end
Hi,
There is no option to remove the fields there.
Install that plugin on your website and turn off the option in that plugin so that the fields won't display:
There is no option to remove the fields there.
Install that plugin on your website and turn off the option in that plugin so that the fields won't display:
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: matrix
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139946
by matrix
Replied by matrix on topic Custom field display on the front end
Thank you. That was amazingly quick!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds