- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
customer edit profil
12 years 8 months ago #140451
by webme
customer edit profil was created by webme
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
Hello,
When a customer is in his cpanel on his profil when he wants to edit his profil the top link doesn't work.
Cliking on edit my profil is not working, nothing happen and I can't find what I did wrong.
How can I allow my customers to edit their profil ?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
Hello,
When a customer is in his cpanel on his profil when he wants to edit his profil the top link doesn't work.
Cliking on edit my profil is not working, nothing happen and I can't find what I did wrong.
How can I allow my customers to edit their profil ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140476
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic customer edit profil
Hi,
It's probably that you didn't enter the id of a menu item of the type joomla user profile page in the "Force menu" option of the hikashop user account plugin.
It's probably that you didn't enter the id of a menu item of the type joomla user profile page in the "Force menu" option of the hikashop user account plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #140502
by webme
Replied by webme on topic customer edit profil
Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
Is it possible to remove in the cpanel the part where the customer can edit his profil ?
I would like to have in the cpanel only the adress part, the order part, the basket part and the download part. How can I do that ?
Thanks
Thanks for your answer.
Is it possible to remove in the cpanel the part where the customer can edit his profil ?
I would like to have in the cpanel only the adress part, the order part, the basket part and the download part. How can I do that ?
Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by webme.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140571
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic customer edit profil
Yes. That's even easier. Just unpublish that plugin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: webme
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds