- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
User Login not working "Please login first" Messag
- sascha@lifelite.ca
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #141106
by sascha@lifelite.ca
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
hiralite.com/index.php/log-in
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2/business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- :
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 6.1.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Please login first
Hi, I looked through all the documentation and forum, but could not find any solution.
Whenever I go to the login page and I type in the correct username and password I am redirected to the same login page with the message "please login first"
Before it was working fine. The only thing I did meanwhile was working on the tax rates and zones, which should have nothing to do with that.
Sometimes I am getting the error message "please login first" and am redirected to the login page and sometimes I am redirected to the user profile page, instead of just doing the login.
I would really appreciate your help on that one.
thanks a lot.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2/business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- :
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 6.1.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Please login first
Hi, I looked through all the documentation and forum, but could not find any solution.
Whenever I go to the login page and I type in the correct username and password I am redirected to the same login page with the message "please login first"
Before it was working fine. The only thing I did meanwhile was working on the tax rates and zones, which should have nothing to do with that.
Sometimes I am getting the error message "please login first" and am redirected to the login page and sometimes I am redirected to the user profile page, instead of just doing the login.
I would really appreciate your help on that one.
thanks a lot.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by sascha@lifelite.ca. Reason: update
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sascha@lifelite.ca
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #141124
by sascha@lifelite.ca
Replied by sascha@lifelite.ca on topic User Login not working "Please login first" Messag
I just found what the problem is, but I don't know how to fix it. When I want to create a new menu item and select Login form, instead of login form it creates the User profile menu item. I don't know how that happened or how to fix it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Any help would be appreciated.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by sascha@lifelite.ca. Reason: spelling mistake
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141148
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User Login not working "Please login first" Messag
The login form and the profile pages are joomla pages not hikashop's. You'll probably find more solutions on forum.joomla.org
What I can say: Normally, the redirect URL after login is configured in the login module of Joomla.
What I can say: Normally, the redirect URL after login is configured in the login module of Joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sascha@lifelite.ca
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #141906
by sascha@lifelite.ca
Replied by sascha@lifelite.ca on topic User Login not working "Please login first" Messag
Thank you for your response, Nicolas. I could not solve the issue, but I could work around it, since the login module works, it is only the menu item login that has the issue. So I used the module instead of the menu item.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds