- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Manually Enter Customers/ Orders
12 years 8 months ago #141526
by lee911
Manually Enter Customers/ Orders was created by lee911
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.resqscan.ca
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
So I'm new to HikaShop (previously @ GoDaddy). I want to manually enter my existing customers so that I have them within my HikaShop Customer database. I've looked and looked and I can't find how I can do this?
As well, I would like to add orders from these customers.
Can anybody help a poor Canadian out with this eh??
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
So I'm new to HikaShop (previously @ GoDaddy). I want to manually enter my existing customers so that I have them within my HikaShop Customer database. I've looked and looked and I can't find how I can do this?
As well, I would like to add orders from these customers.
Can anybody help a poor Canadian out with this eh??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #141529
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Manually Enter Customers/ Orders
Hi,
1. Note that Hikashop use Joomla users.
2. You'll be able to do it by creating your orders through the page "Hikashop->Orders"
1. Note that Hikashop use Joomla users.
2. You'll be able to do it by creating your orders through the page "Hikashop->Orders"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds