- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Where is the tooltip script for vote?
- kenneth.er
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago #142231
by kenneth.er
Where is the tooltip script for vote? was created by kenneth.er
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.x
Hi,
Each time I mouse over the counter that shows the number of rating given to my product in the product listing, I will see a tooltip that shows the average rating like "Average 3/5". This tooltip keeps showing up in different positions each time I quickly mouse between two counters. I am guessing the problem is attributed to the .fade class for delaying the removal of the tooltip div which in turn affects the position calculation for the next tooltip.
Is there a way to keep the .fade class and prevent that from happening? Any advice is good and I am new to the Hikashop. Thank you very much.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.x
Hi,
Each time I mouse over the counter that shows the number of rating given to my product in the product listing, I will see a tooltip that shows the average rating like "Average 3/5". This tooltip keeps showing up in different positions each time I quickly mouse between two counters. I am guessing the problem is attributed to the .fade class for delaying the removal of the tooltip div which in turn affects the position calculation for the next tooltip.
Is there a way to keep the .fade class and prevent that from happening? Any advice is good and I am new to the Hikashop. Thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #142273
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Where is the tooltip script for vote?
Hi,
Can you give me more information about the problem that you are having and what you really want to do through some screenshots for example ? Also can you give me a like to the page where you are having that issue ?
Thank you.
Can you give me more information about the problem that you are having and what you really want to do through some screenshots for example ? Also can you give me a like to the page where you are having that issue ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kenneth.er
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #142290
by kenneth.er
Replied by kenneth.er on topic Where is the tooltip script for vote?
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. It will be better to show you the screenshot instead.
I believe the problem occured because the 2nd tooltip appeared while the 1st tooltip is still up, so 2nd tooltip position was calculated while taking the 1st tooltip into account. So I wonder if I can access that tooltip script and see what I can workaround with.
Thanks!
Thanks for your reply. It will be better to show you the screenshot instead.
I believe the problem occured because the 2nd tooltip appeared while the 1st tooltip is still up, so 2nd tooltip position was calculated while taking the 1st tooltip into account. So I wonder if I can access that tooltip script and see what I can workaround with.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #142653
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Where is the tooltip script for vote?
Hello and sorry for the late reply,
Note that you'll find the code which is displaying votes via product listings through the file "mini" of the "vote" view of your front-end template through the page "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Note that you'll find the code which is displaying votes via product listings through the file "mini" of the "vote" view of your front-end template through the page "Hikashop->Display->Views".
The following user(s) said Thank You: kenneth.er
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kenneth.er
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #143375
by kenneth.er
Replied by kenneth.er on topic Where is the tooltip script for vote?
Hi,
I actually fixed the problem by importing most of the tooltip css from the protostar template into my custom template. That seems to have fix the positioning problem for my other tooltips as well, e.g. my registration form.
But now I have another problem. The tooltip for the vote system (only the vote system as far as I can tell) just show some default system tooltip layout which does not support any html. See my screenshot *image my mouse cursor is over the "total vote count" span*. Any idea why?
As always, thanks for your reply.
I actually fixed the problem by importing most of the tooltip css from the protostar template into my custom template. That seems to have fix the positioning problem for my other tooltips as well, e.g. my registration form.
But now I have another problem. The tooltip for the vote system (only the vote system as far as I can tell) just show some default system tooltip layout which does not support any html. See my screenshot *image my mouse cursor is over the "total vote count" span*. Any idea why?
As always, thanks for your reply.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by kenneth.er.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143519
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Where is the tooltip script for vote?
I guess the css you imported is erasing the one we had.
You should compare your current file with the one you had an see if you still have the css for this tooltip.
Also, make sure to have this specific css after the one you pasted.
You should compare your current file with the one you had an see if you still have the css for this tooltip.
Also, make sure to have this specific css after the one you pasted.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kenneth.er
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #143533
by kenneth.er
Replied by kenneth.er on topic Where is the tooltip script for vote?
Well, I have included the original tooltip css for hikashop but that didn't fix it.
So I simply worked around that issue by getting rid of the html element.
From your experience, which CSS attributes would most likely be the culprit for breaking the html rendering?
So I simply worked around that issue by getting rid of the html element.
From your experience, which CSS attributes would most likely be the culprit for breaking the html rendering?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144558
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Where is the tooltip script for vote?
I would have say that a html mistake could cause that but I don't think you edited the html.
So right now you just have the basic tooltip right? And the Hikashop CSS is still there?
So right now you just have the basic tooltip right? And the Hikashop CSS is still there?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds