- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 2
Unable to add billing address
12 years 7 months ago #143932
by bearchui
Unable to add billing address was created by bearchui
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.petitemonde.com.hk
-- HikaShop Business version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Dear Sir,
I am now using hikahsop with JFBConnect, however, when an user is created, it is not allowed to add any billing address and prompt out Error 403 Access Forbidden. So we suspect it may be problem of JFBConnect, but I found that even I create a user using normal Joomla login module, it prompts me the same error. It works only if I create user while i was checking out ad register a new user. May I know what I can fix it to use JFBConnect?
Thousands Thanks
Regards,
Adam Chi
-- HikaShop Business version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Dear Sir,
I am now using hikahsop with JFBConnect, however, when an user is created, it is not allowed to add any billing address and prompt out Error 403 Access Forbidden. So we suspect it may be problem of JFBConnect, but I found that even I create a user using normal Joomla login module, it prompts me the same error. It works only if I create user while i was checking out ad register a new user. May I know what I can fix it to use JFBConnect?
Thousands Thanks
Regards,
Adam Chi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143933
by bearchui
Replied by bearchui on topic Unable to add billing address
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143984
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Unable to add billing address
Hi,
I'm not able to reach that page on your website. Each time I log with my facebook account or come back to the checkout, I'm redirected to the page www.petitemonde.com.hk/index.php/en/comp...s/view,loginregister
Could you right click on the popup, click on "inspect the element" and in the HTML, search for the iframe src attribute ?
What do you have in it ?
I'm not able to reach that page on your website. Each time I log with my facebook account or come back to the checkout, I'm redirected to the page www.petitemonde.com.hk/index.php/en/comp...s/view,loginregister
Could you right click on the popup, click on "inspect the element" and in the HTML, search for the iframe src attribute ?
What do you have in it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144107
by bearchui
Replied by bearchui on topic Unable to add billing address
Let me explain you how I get the error
After you add something to the cart
Step 1: Press Checkout Button
Step 2: Click next button
Step3: System prompted out to ask you for address, you fill in the form
Step 4: Press "OK", and error prompt out
** The iframe attribute is www.petitemonde.com.hk/index.php/address...?makenew=1&makenew=1
Thanks first for your help, happy Valentine!
After you add something to the cart
Step 1: Press Checkout Button
Step 2: Click next button
Step3: System prompted out to ask you for address, you fill in the form
Step 4: Press "OK", and error prompt out
** The iframe attribute is www.petitemonde.com.hk/index.php/address...?makenew=1&makenew=1
Thanks first for your help, happy Valentine!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144435
by bearchui
Replied by bearchui on topic Unable to add billing address
I solve it myself~~~
I just change the button style from CSS to normal, it works perfect! Please explain if possible.
I just change the button style from CSS to normal, it works perfect! Please explain if possible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds