- Posts: 98
- Thank you received: 3
how to get list of customers with no order
12 years 7 months ago #144665
by cpreen
how to get list of customers with no order was created by cpreen
Hi,
I get a fair number of 'tyre kickers' who create an order and then do nothing. I would like to get a list of these so I can communicate with them and if they don't respond disable their accounts. Can't see any UI in HikaShop to do this. Is there an SQL query that I run?
Conrad
I get a fair number of 'tyre kickers' who create an order and then do nothing. I would like to get a list of these so I can communicate with them and if they don't respond disable their accounts. Can't see any UI in HikaShop to do this. Is there an SQL query that I run?
Conrad
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #144743
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic how to get list of customers with no order
Hi Conrad,
The solution will be to do it by using an SQL query through your phpmyadmin
.
The solution will be to do it by using an SQL query through your phpmyadmin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144750
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic how to get list of customers with no order
why not instead create a mass action (menu System>Mass actions) on the data "order" with a filter on the order status and an action to either export a CSV of the results or a table display ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds