- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 1
Public menu items for Hikashop require user login
- curtisbollington
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #145172
by curtisbollington
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
v-kit.com/buy-v-kit/
-- HikaShop version -- : 1.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
A problem has developed on my site with user access and I can't see why. There's no public user access to products any more. Clicking on any menu that should display products, now brings up a 'login required' page. Other articles menus, etc are fine, it's only Hikashop menus that are affected. I've checked the Access levels on the categories, and their all set to 'all'. Access levels on products are set to 'all'. All menu items in the Joomla Main Menu are set to 'public'. Any ideas what might have happened and how I can resolve this?
Thanks
Don't know what went wrong with this, but I've fixed it. It was only one menu item - the top level, that developed a fault. The rest worked when I created a new top-level menu item, and moved the sub-menus into it, before deleting the original top-level menu item. I still don't know why the problem developed, but at least it was an easy fix.
Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : 1.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
A problem has developed on my site with user access and I can't see why. There's no public user access to products any more. Clicking on any menu that should display products, now brings up a 'login required' page. Other articles menus, etc are fine, it's only Hikashop menus that are affected. I've checked the Access levels on the categories, and their all set to 'all'. Access levels on products are set to 'all'. All menu items in the Joomla Main Menu are set to 'public'. Any ideas what might have happened and how I can resolve this?
Thanks
Don't know what went wrong with this, but I've fixed it. It was only one menu item - the top level, that developed a fault. The rest worked when I created a new top-level menu item, and moved the sub-menus into it, before deleting the original top-level menu item. I still don't know why the problem developed, but at least it was an easy fix.
Thanks.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by curtisbollington. Reason: resolved the problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #145185
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Public menu items for Hikashop require user login
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback, also note that the problem was maybe coming from how did you set the access level of "menus" through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Access level".
Thanks for your feedback, also note that the problem was maybe coming from how did you set the access level of "menus" through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Access level".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds