- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 1
Recapture breaking-up the registration form
12 years 6 months ago #147017
by eliberts
Recapture breaking-up the registration form was created by eliberts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147149
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Recapture breaking-up the registration form
Hi,
The captcha plugin just have two option for the placement : "after password" and "after email".
Because you are using a form with the address it result a bigger form and I understand that it can be cool to put it below.
The problem is that the plugin is looking for specific HTML in the page to put his content and in order to put it at the end of the form, we have to know what will be the exact content to find.
Looking for the password or email field are "easy" and we are sure that these two fields will be still there.
You can look at the source code of the plugin in order to have a little idea of the placement complexity.
If you have an idea of the code that the plugin should look at to place his content at the end of the registration form, we will be happy to integrate a new option in the plugin.
I take a look at different page and I didn't find something perfect which will work for everyone. But I might missed something !
Regards,
The captcha plugin just have two option for the placement : "after password" and "after email".
Because you are using a form with the address it result a bigger form and I understand that it can be cool to put it below.
The problem is that the plugin is looking for specific HTML in the page to put his content and in order to put it at the end of the form, we have to know what will be the exact content to find.
Looking for the password or email field are "easy" and we are sure that these two fields will be still there.
You can look at the source code of the plugin in order to have a little idea of the placement complexity.
If you have an idea of the code that the plugin should look at to place his content at the end of the registration form, we will be happy to integrate a new option in the plugin.
I take a look at different page and I didn't find something perfect which will work for everyone. But I might missed something !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds