- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
shopper group access
12 years 6 months ago #147990
by tonua
shopper group access was created by tonua
Im using newest version of joomla and hikashop business.
Im very green so please explain so I can understand.
I need to set up to buyer groups
Consumer/ can purchase without registration/pricing is viewable
Doctor/ I want this pricing accessible only to the doctors and not the public
How do i setup the doctor pricing so that they can view it online?
Do I have to approve each person and put them in the doctor group or can I send out an email with a code or a link for direct access to their price?
Thank you,
Tonua
Im very green so please explain so I can understand.
I need to set up to buyer groups
Consumer/ can purchase without registration/pricing is viewable
Doctor/ I want this pricing accessible only to the doctors and not the public
How do i setup the doctor pricing so that they can view it online?
Do I have to approve each person and put them in the doctor group or can I send out an email with a code or a link for direct access to their price?
Thank you,
Tonua
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147996
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic shopper group access
Hi,
While configuring a price for your products, you can assign a joomla group for a product.
So you can put a price than only the users in the "doctor" group would be able to see.
The public won't see any price (or the "free" text). You will have to forbidden customer to buy free products so only the doctors will be able to buy it and everybody will be able to see the product page.
When approving a doctor, you will just have to assign him a new group.
Regards,
While configuring a price for your products, you can assign a joomla group for a product.
So you can put a price than only the users in the "doctor" group would be able to see.
The public won't see any price (or the "free" text). You will have to forbidden customer to buy free products so only the doctors will be able to buy it and everybody will be able to see the product page.
When approving a doctor, you will just have to assign him a new group.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds