- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
"Forgot your password" not displaying in login
12 years 6 months ago #148426
by mlabbe
"Forgot your password" not displaying in login was created by mlabbe
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.nerax.org/tickets-on-sale
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.25
I hope y'all can help me with problem. I hadn't noticed this until one of my customers reported the issue. When checking out, for any customer that doesn't remember their username or password, there is no recovery option visible.
I can see the "forgot my username" and "forgot my password" options on the Joomla! login, and in an SCLogin module that I have installed, but recovery options are not visible on checkout screen.
Any help in identifying why this wouldn't display is greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Mike
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.25
I hope y'all can help me with problem. I hadn't noticed this until one of my customers reported the issue. When checking out, for any customer that doesn't remember their username or password, there is no recovery option visible.
I can see the "forgot my username" and "forgot my password" options on the Joomla! login, and in an SCLogin module that I have installed, but recovery options are not visible on checkout screen.
Any help in identifying why this wouldn't display is greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148460
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic "Forgot your password" not displaying in login
Hi,
Yes, these lines are not displayed because they are not managed by HikaShop but by the Joomla user login menu.
Regards,
Yes, these lines are not displayed because they are not managed by HikaShop but by the Joomla user login menu.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148461
by mlabbe
Replied by mlabbe on topic "Forgot your password" not displaying in login
Thank you for the reply.
I am a bit confused by the answer. Is the answer that these lines can't be displayed, or that I haven't configured something correctly?
I have both a login menu item and a SCLogin login module defined on the site. Both show the lines. If HikaShop is using the Joomla user login menu, shouldn't it display the lines too?
Cheers,
Mike
I am a bit confused by the answer. Is the answer that these lines can't be displayed, or that I haven't configured something correctly?
I have both a login menu item and a SCLogin login module defined on the site. Both show the lines. If HikaShop is using the Joomla user login menu, shouldn't it display the lines too?
Cheers,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148463
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic "Forgot your password" not displaying in login
Hi,
You can add the lines by overriding the view "checkout | login" and adding your special content.
The link that you have to use should be the link you have in our Joomla login menu, because HikaShop won't manage the special parameters for "forgot password" or "forgot username". So it should point to the Joomla login menu to be processed correctly.
Regards,
You can add the lines by overriding the view "checkout | login" and adding your special content.
The link that you have to use should be the link you have in our Joomla login menu, because HikaShop won't manage the special parameters for "forgot password" or "forgot username". So it should point to the Joomla login menu to be processed correctly.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds