Skip to main content

Import old customars

More
12 years 5 months ago #150782 by frankb
Import old customars was created by frankb
I am using Joomla 2,5,19 / AcyMailing and Hikashop

I have about 1500 users in Joomla and 3000 adresses in AcyMailing.
I also have 500 costumars from before I started using Hikashop.
This list is in excel.

Is there a way of importing theese 500 old costumars into the system so I can use Acymailing and reach them as Hikashop order - sorting?
It would be nice to import them with an order so in the future I can handle them in Hikashop/AcyMailing.

Thanks

Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #150793 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Import old customars
Hello Frank,
Hikashop use Joomla Users, so the solution will be to add your "500 costumers" to your Joomla. Also, note that this will probably easier to use a Joomla extension regarding "user migration" : extensions.joomla.org/extensions/migrati...sers-import-a-export

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum