- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
Registration form layout issues
- hugojacobs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago #152439
by hugojacobs
Registration form layout issues was created by hugojacobs
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
hugodorine.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : Hika Business 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
Hi,
I have some issues with te registration form (see the print screen below):
- the input fields are not wide enough (or the form itself is not wide enough)
-the required asterisk shows up below the inputfield and not next to it
-I would like the inputfields to be a little less "high"
Could you please explain where I can change this?
Thans a lot in advance,
Hugo
-- HikaShop version -- : Hika Business 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
Hi,
I have some issues with te registration form (see the print screen below):
- the input fields are not wide enough (or the form itself is not wide enough)
-the required asterisk shows up below the inputfield and not next to it
-I would like the inputfields to be a little less "high"
Could you please explain where I can change this?
Thans a lot in advance,
Hugo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152441
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Registration form layout issues
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds