- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 1
"Edit profile" panel does not display
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #152670
by pmarty
"Edit profile" panel does not display was created by pmarty
Hello,
I'm having a problem with the user panel view. I can't open the "edit profile" panel if clicking on the "edit profile" button on the page iip.a51.fr/edit-user-details/
Nothing appears at all (no new page, no modal) but the browser (FF28) seems to try to open a page (spinning icon for few seconds). It's very annoying if a user need to change his password or something else.
I'm using Joomla 3.2.3, Hikashop Business 2.3.0. and YooAvenue template from yootheme
Thanks for your help
Philippe
I'm having a problem with the user panel view. I can't open the "edit profile" panel if clicking on the "edit profile" button on the page iip.a51.fr/edit-user-details/
Nothing appears at all (no new page, no modal) but the browser (FF28) seems to try to open a page (spinning icon for few seconds). It's very annoying if a user need to change his password or something else.
I'm using Joomla 3.2.3, Hikashop Business 2.3.0. and YooAvenue template from yootheme
Thanks for your help
Philippe
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by pmarty.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152671
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic "Edit profile" panel does not display
Hi,
That link is opening a Joomla page, thanks to check in your Joomla settings if the customer is able to edit his informations.
That link is opening a Joomla page, thanks to check in your Joomla settings if the customer is able to edit his informations.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153045
by pmarty
Replied by pmarty on topic "Edit profile" panel does not display
Yes it is. Option is set to let user change his login name for example.
But no page open when clicking on "Edit profile" button
What else should I check?
But no page open when clicking on "Edit profile" button
What else should I check?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153048
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic "Edit profile" panel does not display
Hi,
The created menu is a HikaSQhop one or a Joomla one ?
If it's a HikaShop, thanks to give us a test account in order to see what's happening, else you should post your question on a Joomla forum
The created menu is a HikaSQhop one or a Joomla one ?
If it's a HikaShop, thanks to give us a test account in order to see what's happening, else you should post your question on a Joomla forum
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds