- Posts: 71
- Thank you received: 0
Title not translated
12 years 5 months ago #153303
by bmichu
Title not translated was created by bmichu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #153415
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Title not translated
Hello Michel,
Can you show me how did you translated these titles through your other languages files ?
Thanks.
Can you show me how did you translated these titles through your other languages files ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153416
by bmichu
Replied by bmichu on topic Title not translated
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #153424
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Title not translated
Ok, can I have a link to your website to directly test it ? also, how did you set the language of your front-end ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153480
by bmichu
Replied by bmichu on topic Title not translated
Hi,
Here is the link: 181.224.135.107/~florenti/ .
Initially I set the language through Joomla Language manager after I importet the German language file.
Thanks!
Michel
Here is the link: 181.224.135.107/~florenti/ .
Initially I set the language through Joomla Language manager after I importet the German language file.
Thanks!
Michel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153594
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Title not translated
Hi,
As far as I can see it displays the German translation on the checkout for your custom field.
On your screenshot, I can see that you're editing the address in the backend and that the interface is in English.
So if you're wondering why you see the values of that dropdown in English while your website backend is in English, then I can only say that it's normal. The system displays the values of the dropdown based on the current language. If you log on your backend in German you should see German values in that dropdown.
As far as I can see it displays the German translation on the checkout for your custom field.
On your screenshot, I can see that you're editing the address in the backend and that the interface is in English.
So if you're wondering why you see the values of that dropdown in English while your website backend is in English, then I can only say that it's normal. The system displays the values of the dropdown based on the current language. If you log on your backend in German you should see German values in that dropdown.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153780
by bmichu
Replied by bmichu on topic Title not translated
Hi,
Yes, you're right. That makes sense.
Thanks!
Michel
Yes, you're right. That makes sense.
Thanks!
Michel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds