- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Multi Level Pricing & Quickbooks Export
- interactivewest
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago #155342
by interactivewest
Multi Level Pricing & Quickbooks Export was created by interactivewest
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.netlocity.info/index.php/products
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 29.0.1
2 Questions -
1) Is there a way to export orders to quickbooks? via CSV or by Plugin?
2) Is Multi Level Pricing Available for different groups of customers? so price would vary on login for folks on GSA Schedule vs regular consumers and businesses purchasing same product.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 29.0.1
2 Questions -
1) Is there a way to export orders to quickbooks? via CSV or by Plugin?
2) Is Multi Level Pricing Available for different groups of customers? so price would vary on login for folks on GSA Schedule vs regular consumers and businesses purchasing same product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155353
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multi Level Pricing & Quickbooks Export
Hi,
1. Yes, via plugin: www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...tegration.html#93276
2. Yes, that's possible with the Business edition of HikaShop.
1. Yes, via plugin: www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...tegration.html#93276
2. Yes, that's possible with the Business edition of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158554
by firstek
Replied by firstek on topic Multi Level Pricing & Quickbooks Export
I have got the business edition , could you provide me more information about the Multi Level Pricing Available for different groups of customers?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158577
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Multi Level Pricing & Quickbooks Export
Hi,
In the product edition page, you can add many prices on the right part, click on the add button, set the prices, then click on the save button for the product, and click on the people icon to select and restrict the price to a usergroup.
And save again.
In the product edition page, you can add many prices on the right part, click on the add button, set the prices, then click on the save button for the product, and click on the people icon to select and restrict the price to a usergroup.
And save again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 10 months ago #220066
by teamtmedia
Replied by teamtmedia on topic Multi Level Pricing & Quickbooks Export
Very helpful topic, thank you. Is there also a way to display the "guest" price to "registered" users to demonstrate the savings they are getting?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220124
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multi Level Pricing & Quickbooks Export
Hi,
No, when you set an ACL on a price the price is not loaded at all if you're not part of that user group.
But you can potentially add the initial price at "retail price", or in a custom product field, or even in the description of the product.
No, when you set an ACL on a price the price is not loaded at all if you're not part of that user group.
But you can potentially add the initial price at "retail price", or in a custom product field, or even in the description of the product.
The following user(s) said Thank You: teamtmedia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221039
by proo4509
Replied by proo4509 on topic Multi Level Pricing & Quickbooks Export
Hi
I've set up 2 prices for each product, each for a different ACL group.
this works, but, when I export/import my productlist, I now have 2 records for each product, which is fine, but I need to show the ACL field (for the price! not the product) to match the two prices.
There is no product-price-level field? Only a product-access field.
So, where can i find this?
(i'm working with csvimproved by the way).
I've set up 2 prices for each product, each for a different ACL group.
this works, but, when I export/import my productlist, I now have 2 records for each product, which is fine, but I need to show the ACL field (for the price! not the product) to match the two prices.
There is no product-price-level field? Only a product-access field.
So, where can i find this?
(i'm working with csvimproved by the way).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221119
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multi Level Pricing & Quickbooks Export
Hi,
I'm not sure what you mean.
I don't now how csvimproved work from the import. You should contact the support of csvimproved regarding that.
The HikaShop import has the price_access column and like the price_value column, you can use the | character to separate the prices of a product.
So for example, you could have:
product_code;price_value;price_access
myproduct1;9.99|8.99;,2,|,3,
The users from the user group with the id 2 would see the 9.99 price and the ones from the group 3 would see 8.99 instead for that myproduct1 product.
But maybe csvimproved works differently.
I'm not sure what you mean.
I don't now how csvimproved work from the import. You should contact the support of csvimproved regarding that.
The HikaShop import has the price_access column and like the price_value column, you can use the | character to separate the prices of a product.
So for example, you could have:
product_code;price_value;price_access
myproduct1;9.99|8.99;,2,|,3,
The users from the user group with the id 2 would see the 9.99 price and the ones from the group 3 would see 8.99 instead for that myproduct1 product.
But maybe csvimproved works differently.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221128
by proo4509
Replied by proo4509 on topic Multi Level Pricing & Quickbooks Export
hello, there is only a product-access group not a price-access group in the product table.
I have 2 different user groups they both see the product so they are both in the product-access group but they both see a different price. My question is, I need the product-price-acl field in my export to see something like this
product | acl-prod | price | acl-price
000001 | 2/4 |12.50| 4
000001 | 2/4 |10.50| 2
I only see this now:
product | acl-prod | price
000001 | 2/4 |12.50
000001 | 2/4 |10.50
So the question is, how and where do I find the field that holds the product-price-access-level? It's not in de product table?
regards
Suzanne
I have 2 different user groups they both see the product so they are both in the product-access group but they both see a different price. My question is, I need the product-price-acl field in my export to see something like this
product | acl-prod | price | acl-price
000001 | 2/4 |12.50| 4
000001 | 2/4 |10.50| 2
I only see this now:
product | acl-prod | price
000001 | 2/4 |12.50
000001 | 2/4 |10.50
So the question is, how and where do I find the field that holds the product-price-access-level? It's not in de product table?
regards
Suzanne
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221190
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multi Level Pricing & Quickbooks Export
Hi,
There is no "price" column in the product table.
The columns related to the price are in the price table and are called price_value, price_access etc.
take.ms/OUaCe
There is no "price" column in the product table.
The columns related to the price are in the price table and are called price_value, price_access etc.
take.ms/OUaCe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds